Seeking Sustainability

The greening of our nature's masterpiece.

Monday, November 8, 2010

We Have Bicycles!

“Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.” - H. G. Wells

We've had a bicycle for Kathy for a little while now, but it's needed some work and I was missing some tools to do that work. I was without a bike, however, so our plans to get around on bike were stalled until we could find a way of getting me a bike and getting tools to fix Kathy's. Thankfully my parents have helped us a great deal with this! My father gave me his old bike, which is ready to go. He also gave us the tools we need to fix Kathy's bike. Now we just need to get a couple of racks for the bikes and bike helmets for us all and we can safely get around town and do our shopping and errands on bike. We have the bike trailer for Ian already so we're good to go! Some very exciting life changes are right around the corner...

0 comments:

Post a Comment